1. List the three sources of energy that muscles use during contraction. Which one is the most efficient? Which one is the least efficient?
2. Describe two ways in which the lack of ATP production results in rigor mortis.
3. List and describe each step of a muscle contraction, starting from a signal from the brain and ending with crossbridge cycle.
4. List the 4 different blood types. For each blood type label what blood type can be donated to them. Which blood type is the universal receiver? Which is the universal donor?
5. List the components of the blood including all formed elements and any dissolved solutes. Why is blood considered a connective tissue?
6. Explain the ionic differences in action potentials between pacemaker cells, contractile cardiac cells, and skeletal muscle.