1. a. How do vitamin B12 and folate function similarly in the body?
b. Why is it important to avoid high doses of either of these two vitamins?
2. a. Which two vitamins require healthy organ systems for their synthesis in the body?
b. Describe the impact of any condition that would affect the organ systems responsible for the production of these two vitamins.
3. Why won’t eating high-calorie fast foods make people feel more energetic than eating lower-calorie foods
4. List any three medical conditions or life stages in which a person may need to take a vitamin supplement in addition to eating a varied and adequate diet.
5. Explain 4 reasons to NOT take vitamin supplements.